Monday, 10 February 2014

Cake sale

I am doing a cake sale at work today to raise money for costumes and costume lashes. I am selling the cakes for 60p each. This will help raise the money. It won't raise enough to get everything that is needed so I will have to do more than one sale. I made 48 cakes which will give me a total of £28.80.

I made a poster which wil help advertise the cake sale. I have 3 of them up around work. This will help draw people in and buy a cake. 

After doing the cake sale on Saturday I raised £21.26. I have 12 cakes left to sell which I will be selling tonight in training. I will still be selling them for 60p. Hopefully i will be able to sell them all. If i manage to sell them all I will have a total of £7.20 from those 12 cakes. The final total i will have will be, £28.46.


This will hopefully be enough money to be able to buy costumes. Some on the people performing will have leggings and a white top or shirt which will help reduce the amount of money that we will have to spend on costumes which will help reduce the amount of money that we need to raise from cake sales.


I put a post on the Facebook ground that I have for the Monday night class that I teach telling them that I will be selling the last 12 cupcakes that I have left. This will help me sell them and raise the rest of the money that is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment